One for Marcus

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

FJR 1300  Think Panniers..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtXFThyr764

Anonymous

old but gold……. talking of which how are you Alan…..  ;D

Anonymous

I'm good thanks. First time I seen that clip thought it was a newbie. What about you Ivan han't seen you in awhile? Missed you on the March FMR.

Anonymous

fixing the track bike unfortunately out this sunday if I can shake off this damn chest infection bud…  ;D

I'm good thanks. First time I seen that clip thought it was a newbie. What about you Ivan han't seen you in awhile? Missed you on the March FMR.

Anonymous

Chest infection sounds nasty. Time of year I guess. I had a coldsaw appear on my lip last night just popped up from nowhere! Sunshine soon though.

Anonymous

as opposed to circular or chop …….. lmfao  ;D …. yes can't wait for the warm weather … yorky trip first, practicing already with a bottle of DOOMBAR for an epic weekend… just be careful with that saw now you might cut yourself old chap…..  ;D

Chest infection sounds nasty. Time of year I guess. I had a coldsaw appear on my lip last night just popped up from nowhere! Sunshine soon though.

Anonymous

Very pleased to hear of your intent, Ivan.Capt. DoomBar

Anonymous

Doh!  sore.  I get it. Must learn to proof read my messages

as opposed to circular or chop ........ lmfao  ;  ;D

Anonymous

in training will report for duty in May sir…..  ;D

Very pleased to hear of your intent, Ivan.Capt. DoomBar

Anonymous

Alan,What lunch have you ordered for the North Yorkshire Moors trip?We can phone ahead to check ingredients.  Last thing we need is for you to have more coleslaw on your lip.  ;D

Anonymous

LOLOh I get it. coldsaw. COLE - SLAW.  Ahhhem

Alan,What lunch have you ordered for the North Yorkshire Moors trip?We can phone ahead to check ingredients.  Last thing we need is for you to have more coleslaw on your lip.  ;D

COCK

Anonymous

I'll bring some spare laggy bands for your duke  as well lmao  ;D

LOLOh I get it. coldsaw. COLE - SLAW.  Ahhhem

COCK

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

All Rights Reserved - Website installed and maintained by UK Design Group www.ukdesigngroup.co.uk