- April 12, 2019 at 3:05 pm #16484
Nice route to Craven Arms on Sunday – 105. It avoids most of the motorway grind that all the other routes to Craven Arms suffer from. 9am start from the bike museum as usual.
Anyone planning to join en route, be aware that this route goes into Stakenbridge Lane as a straight on, so if you wait as you normally do at the Shell petrol station on the Kidderminster Road you’ll miss us – wait on Thicknall Lane instead!
I’ve had a couple of conversations recently which suggest not all members and associates understand these runs, so…
- Anyone can attend, no need to pre-book or anything before.
- If you’re an Associate we’ll find you an Observer. Especially useful if you haven’t yet been allocated a permanent Observer. Interesting and useful to have another opinion if you do have a permanent Observer.
- If you’re a full member, this is purely for fun, and nothing wrong with that – enjoy! Having said that, if there are spare Observers it might be an idea to ask for a check ride.
- If you’re an Observer (and please, more of you do come) we’ll put you to work.
- Whoever you are, it’s an opportunity to meet and ride with other BAM members, which I think is a good thing. You may disagree.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.