FMR 4/11/18

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Dave W David 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Tim James
    Tim James
    Participant

Tim James will be leading the fmr on Sunday morning 4/11/18.  Riders briefing will be at 8.45 am , Mac Donald’s Alcester (B49 6PQ). We will be heading southeast with a coffee stop at 55 miles, fuelstop at 98 miles and lunchstop at 123 miles, returning to McDonald’s Stratford totalling 181 miles. There is a fuel station at McDonald’s Alcester so please fill your tanks prior to the briefing. You will be given the route on Sunday. See you there.

Quentin Davies
    quentin davies
    Participant

I like to take this opportunity to thank Tim James on his first FMR the roads and stops are just right and as tail end Charlie I witnessed good riding in mild but slippy conditions, even so some people still brought their brand new bikes out.We all returned home safely in daylight, an added bonus .

Now the Christmas pudding run will be on 16 December, safe riding folks and see you all soon

Quentin

Dave W
    David
    Participant

Great route tim really enjoyed it.  I wonder if richard A will be stealing part of your route for the bluebell run he was studying the map quite hard before hand 🙂 cheers for last man charlie Quentin

Cheers all.

Dave

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

All Rights Reserved - Website installed and maintained by UK Design Group www.ukdesigngroup.co.uk