BAM Discount

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Andy Bonner Andy Bonner 9 months ago.

• Author
    Andy Bonner
    Andy Bonner
    Participant

Lifted from the Chairs post!!

I am pleased to tell everyone that (DMC) KTM and Kawasaki Birmingham (located on the retail park just off Watery Lane Middleway – not far from the old FMR Meeting Point) will now give all BAM members 20% discount off new clothing (not including sale items). I know that the Orange fraternity in BAM is growing rapidly, so this is a great opportunity to kit yourselves out for the winter with the latest 2017 range.

There is lovely Kawasaki clothing range as well if Green takes your fancy.

DMC are dealers for Nolan, Shoei and Schuberth helmets. discounts will vary between 10% and 20% on these depending on the item. Also Spada clothing.

I’m not sure how long this offer will last so fill your boots while you can.

Please take your BAM or IAM ID card along with you to get the discount.

There is also free coffee and tea, should you get there early you might even find some biscuits.

This is not an Advert as such, (I might get them to do that in the BAM mag and website), I asked them because I’m cheeky and have a great relationship with them and they are more than happy to support BAM and it’s Members.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

All Rights Reserved - Website installed and maintained by UK Design Group www.ukdesigngroup.co.uk